Gift Delivery Info
Deliveries via our personal courier service – instead of handing gifts to recipients our drivers will knock & place the gift near the front door to prevent contact & spreading of viruses.
Deliveries via Australia Post – A signature will no longer be required for a delivery or post office collection, instead the delivery driver will ask for the customer’s name and sign on their behalf.
**Delivery delays are being experienced with Australia Post. Items sent with Australia Post will take longer to arrive – we apologise for any inconvenience**
View the Australia Post Important Updates Page for the latest information.
If no one is home to accept a Courier or Australia Post delivery, and authority to leave has been given, the parcel will be left in a safe place at the premises.
Our Delivery Promise
- Fast Efficient Service
- Highly reputable carriers
- Deliveries Australia wide
- Same day service to Perth Metro Area
|Destination||Courier Delivery||Australia Post Delivery|
|Perth Metro||Order by 10am* – Same day||1 to 2 Business days
May vary at peak times
|Regional WA||N/A||Allow 3 to 5 Business days
May vary at peak times
|Interstate||N/A||Allow 5 to 7 Business days
May vary at peak times
- Our in-house delivery van & team are used for our Courier deliveries.
- Gifts are delivered Monday to Friday between 10 am and 5 pm. (No deliveries on weekends & public holidays).
- Orders placed at the weekend and public holidays will be delivered or dispatched on the next working day.
- We are unable to guarantee specific delivery times but will do our best to accommodate delivery requests when specified.
*Occasionally you will be unable to select same-day delivery date for orders placed by 10 am due to unforeseen circumstances & we apologise for this.
Gifts Sent with Australia Post
Some of our gifts are not suitable for posting, they are marked –
*This gift hamper is only available for Perth Metro Area and Perth Outer Metro Area*.
- We are unable to guarantee specific delivery dates for gifts sent with Australia Post.
- Incorrectly Addressed items returned to Hampers by Design by Australia Post will incur a Return to Sender fee in addition to a re-delivery fee to correct address.
- Gifts sent via Australia Post will require a signature upon delivery, if no one is available to sign for the gift, a notification card will be left and the gift will be returned to the nearest Australia Post outlet for collection by the recipient.
- Gifts sent to county/rural areas may be carded for pickup from the nearest Australia Post outlet – this may cause delays in your recipient receiving their gift.
Great care is taken when preparing your gift for post and as such protective wrapping may be used to prevent breakages to glass items.
Your gift may be presented differently from that shown on our website, details of this will be listed in the Product Description of each gift.
You can obtain a price for your delivery and select your delivery method simply by adding your gift/s to your shopping cart, entering your delivery postcode and selecting “Calculate Delivery”.
Delivery of gifts to hospitals.
- Please ensure your recipient will still be admitted on the day of delivery.
- Please provide as much information as possible, including ward and room number.
- Redelivery of your gift will incur a redelivery charge.
** Please note we are unable to deliver gifts to ICU Wards **
Chocolate and Warm Weather
Our gifts do not travel in refrigerated transport to regional WA & Interstate and as such we are unable to guarantee that the chocolate will not melt.
Hampers by Design is not liable in the instance that chocolates or any other products are altered as a result of their transportation.
We recommend that gifts containing chocolate be handed directly to the recipient or delivered to their place of work.
Please ensure all address details are correct. Our courier drivers will attempt to make contact with you if there are any concerns with your delivery.
Redelivery charges will apply –
- Incorrectly addressed items that require re-direction.
- No Authority to leave is given.
- Premises are inaccessible – e.g. locked gate, secure building, guard dog.
- Delivery address in unattended with no safe place to leave a gift.
- Incorrectly Addressed items returned to Hampers by Design by Australia Post will incur a Return to Sender fee in addition to a re-delivery fee to the correct address.
All our gifts are required to be signed for by a person at the delivery address.
If this is not possible you can provide us with the authority to leave the item.
If no authority is given a calling card will be left at the recipient’s address and we will return the gift hamper to our premises and a redelivery charge will be incurred.
Great care is taken to ensure your gift arrives in perfect condition, however, if an item arrives damaged please call us on 1300 474 586 within 24 hours of the delivery & please forward photos of damaged items to firstname.lastname@example.org for our team to assess.
Hampers by Design uses highly reputable carriers to deliver its gift hampers, however from time to time delays may be experienced which are out of our control.
We are unable to accept responsibility for these unforeseen circumstances and are unable to refund /cancel orders as a consequence.
If you are concerned that your gift hamper has not arrived please call us on 1300 474 586